Virgin Indian Remy Hair?
I’m interested in purchasing virgin Indian remy hair ( on a weft 1b straight with a light wave to it) and I have a few questions
1. Where ONLINE can I purchase some?(reasonable prices please $200-$300)
2. I need 2 packs of hair so how many oz. will equal 2 packs of hair?
3. I want a layered look so should i get 2 different lengths( ex. 10” and 12”) or get one length and get it layered
All testimonials and recommendations are appreciated!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
1. indianhaircompany.com has virgin indian remy hair in the price range you’re looking for. The straight hair has a light wave to it (even though it’s categorized as straight) or you can buy the hair under the wavy category.
2. Two packs of hair is equal to 8oz and that’s how much you will need for a full head weave.
3. Get one length. Either way it’s going to need to be cut to achieve a polished, layered look so it’ll be easier cutting the one length and not two varying lengths.
WHAT IS MY HAIR TYPE? TYPE 1a 1b 1c STAIGHT HAIR PT. 1 OF 4